Curro Private Colleges
Curro Private Colleges offer the NCV (National Certificate Vocational) programmes that run parallel to Grade 12. The NCV is a high-standard, skills-focused qualification that allows learners with a clear career vision to specialise in their field from a school-going age.
Our colleges in Midrand and Rivonia are currently offering NCV levels 2 and 3 and are open for enrolment.
Why choose to study the NCV at Curro?
- Learners can specialise from a young age.
- Learners develop skills required to be workplace-ready.
- Learners can still study at tertiary institutions upon completion of the NCV Level 4.
- NCV is skills-focused and provides workplace experience, ensuring that learners who choose not to study further are immediately employable and well-prepared for the workplace.
Our private colleges offer:
- Full-day classes in a school environment with no homework.
- Modern equipment and technology for teaching and learning.
- High-quality, relevant workplace exposure and practical experiences.
Click here to find a Curro Private College near you.
Curro Holdings Ltd is provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College in terms of Section 31(3) of the Continuing Education and Training Act, 2006 (Act No. 16 of 2006) and Regulation 14(4)(b) of the Regulations for the Registration of Private Further Education and Training Colleges, 2007, to offer the National Certificate Vocation qualification in accordance with the criteria for providing continuing education and training as defined in the Act. This provisional registration is valid until 31 December 2022.
Our registration number is 2018/FE07/054.