At Curro, learners, parents and teachers work together in an extended environment to ensure our learners’ success. We believe it is a shared responsibility to empower children with the creative, intellectual and decision-making skills necessary for them to become intellectual and socially responsible adults who will take on the 21st century with confidence.
As a leading independent education provider, we prepare learners across southern Africa for the future by providing high-quality education that embraces 21st-century learning through technology.
What makes Curro unique?
- Limited class sizes of 25 to 35 learners, depending on the school model.
- Teachers provide personal attention to each learner.
- Teachers are dedicated to the success of each learner.
- Enhanced curriculums include specialised offerings, such as Robotics.
- Technology is used in the classroom as part of daily lessons.
- Focus is placed on developing the learner as a well-rounded individual.
Click here to find a Curro or Curro-managed school near you.